CEE 220 Drop-in Office Hours Volunteers

Hi everybody! I hope you all had an awesome summer!

On behalf of Mo (most of you probably know him as your instructor for CEE 220), I wanted to let you know that he is seeking volunteers to help out with drop in office hours for his CEE 220 class this quarter.

The commitment for this volunteer position would be that you dedicate at least one (1) hour a week (same day, same time, for the entire quarter) helping his students with their homework.

The solutions for the homework assignments will be given to the volunteers in advance so they can review them to be prepared to help out at office hours. Volunteers CANNOT show the answer key to the students.

This would be a great opportunity for you to review and solidify your knowledge of mechanics of materials (esp. if you still need to take the FE), as well as give you another notable piece to mention on your resumes for the coming year.

I’ll put a link to a Google Sheet below for you to fill out if you would like to help. You need to be signed into your UW account through Google to access the Google Sheet. Mo would like us to fill the gaps in the schedule and we’ll probably not need more than one person at any given time. Please fill this out before Monday so I can let Mo what to expect.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mjVO_1rbLcucmLQuTXzr24BzBV1QvtGQs5ONMIqMY-k/edit#gid=0

Philip Yu

President, ASCE UW Student Chapter

asce@uw.edu

Facebook: UW ASCE General Membership

Website: Website

Calendar: Calendar