Get reports by email
Request your training completion reports (in Excel format) by emailing email@example.com
Access live reports on the web
To view completion reports online, a UW Medicine account is required. Please have your supervisor submit a UW Medicine account request form for you at https://depts.washington.edu/uaa/.
- View the reports at: Learning Gateway Completion Reports
- Please use Edge, IE, or Chrome. You must be on a UW network or VPN’d into a UW network.
- If asked to log in, you will need to log in with your UW Medicine Account.
- Please use amc\ before your username.
- Select your program in the Select Program dropdown box and click View Report. You can export an Excel copy using the disk icon.
Transcripts for individuals are available here: UW Medicine LMS Transcript
If you have trouble logging in to the web reports, please make sure your UW Medicine password is not expired. UW Medicine passwords expire every 120 days. You may reset your password through the UW Medicine Password Portal or MyUW.