Shiva Gallery, John Jay College of College of Criminal Justice, Curated by Susan Platt and Maria de los Angeles. New York, NY, Feb 14 – Apr 13, 2018.
Labyrinth with Wall (Map)
“Immigration: Hopes Realized, Dreams Derailed”
Spaceworks Gallery, Tacoma, WA. Curated by Susan Platt, July – August 2017.
Portrait of a Migrant 1: Shoebox
Portrait of a Migrant 2: Breadbox
Portrait of a Migrant 3: Framed Mirror
Labyrinth with Wall
Embroidered Book: Stories of Mi-Gra-Tion
Where do your Ancestors Come from? – Interactive Poster
Work with migrants using participatory photography resulted in the following exhibitions:
- “Stories of Migration and Actions for Justice,” Photo Exhibition at UW Center for Human Rights Annual Symposium, Seattle, WA. May 2016.
- “Fotohistorias: Participatory Photography and the Experience of Migration,” Photo Exhibition at UW Libraries Research Commons, Seattle, WA. April-June 2016.
- “Photo Stories of Life at the Border: an interactive photo exhibition”, Association for Borderlands Studies Annual Conference. Portland, OR. March 2015.
- “Photo Stories: an interactive photo exhibition based on participatory photography with Hispanic migrants at the US-Mexico”. Photo Exhibition at ICTD 2015 Conference. Singapore, April 2015.
- “Fotohistorias: La Vida en la Frontera.” Photo Exhibition. Universidad Icesi, Cali, Colombia. April 2015.