Qualitative Methods (HCDE 519)
Teaching Assistant | WINTER 2020
- Mentored group projects at different phases of the research process, both in person and online
- Provided feedback on written assignments
- Held class in collaboration with lead instructor as well as independently
Directed Research Group: Everyday Personal Tracking
Co-Instructor | WINTER 2019
- Lead group discussions on selected readings from the personal health tracking literature; prepared discussion questions and created weekly tasks for students to supplement their reading.
- Planned class activities for engaging student with their self-tracked data and connecting it to aspects in the health informatics literature.
- Providing feedback on design and research projects students could pick for their final project.