Non-ACGME Program Resources
- GMEC Approved (Non-ACGME Accredited Programs Policy and Procedure)
- Application for New Non-ACGME Program
- Educational Standards for Non-ACGME Programs
- GME Policies and Procedures
- Guidelines and Expectations for Non-ACGME “Faculty” Fellows (Anesthesiology)
- Senior Fellow/Senior Fellow Trainee Credentialing Policy
- Academic Appointments and Compensation Resources
- Eligibility and Selection Requirement Guidance
Non-ACGME programs may wish to review the tools on evaluation and Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) developed for ACGME programs on the Resident & Fellow Evaluation page of this site for guidance in developing your evalutaion and performance structure. For questions, please contact Incho Lee, GME Director of Educational Quality Improvement at email@example.com.
Questions about using MedHub for evaluations? Please contact Ken Cartwright, GME MedHub Consultant, for assistance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding for Fellowship Positions
New non-ACGME programs and existing programs that wish to expand fellowship positions and require funding will need to initiate funding discussions with their department’s clinical service director. The directors will reach out to the appropriate School of Medicine and hospital contacts to discuss funding options.
Program Director and Administrator Development
All educational programs developed by the GME Office for ACGME program directors and administrators are open to program directors and administrators of non-ACGME programs and are announced via the GME listservs. Meeting dates and agendas and are located in the Meeting and Events section of this site. These include:
Progam directors and program administrators receive communications from the GME Office via two listservs. Email Lani Wall at email@example.com if you are not currently receiving GME communications and would like to be added to the listservs.