Anders Lindgren

(he/him/his)

Contact Me

6 + 9 =

Partner

Angela Zhang (PGY-2) 

Hometown

Philadelphia, PA

College

Amherst College

About Me

Hey friends! I’m Anders and my partner Angela is an R2 in the health equity track. I’ve lived all over the east coast – Philly, western Massachusetts, Baltimore, Providence, but I’ve been enjoying the past year of Pacific Northwest life. I work remotely with my dog Casper on my lap – I work in the K-12 education space and run operations for early-stage organizations, previously a new school in Baltimore, and now a company that trains teachers. I’ve done my best in the past year to learn about and contribute to my community by volunteering with the Odessa Brown clinic, working with local schools, engaging in mutual aid, and canvassing for political campaigns.

What do you like about Seattle?

So much access to the outdoors.

What is your favorite thing to do in Seattle?

Go to any of the many nearby locations for a hike.

Interests

Big economics, politics and policy nerd – especially local politics. Prison/police abolition. Ezra Klein stan. Nonfiction, sci-fi, and creative essays. K-12 education. Just like everybody else in Seattle I love the outdoors – hiking, kayaking, backpacking, paddleboarding, etc. – breweries, and dogs.

I’d love to talk to you about:

Figuring out how to live with/support somebody working crazy hours. Taking advantage of the residency community while building an independent life in Seattle. Always have hiking/backpacking/paddleboarding recs.