UW Tacoma 25Live Blog

March 7, 2019

2019-20 Scheduling Open + Important Dates for Scheduling

Colleagues,

Monday, March 4 was the first day you may schedule self-reserve conference rooms or submit event space requests for the next academic year (Sept 2019 – Aug 2020) in 25Live. All event space requests are subject to approval. Conference rooms, on the other hand, do not require approval from a scheduling office so once you save it to your event wizard, then it’s yours (look for the blue cube icon in your event details)!

While I have your attention, I’d like to highlight the “Important Dates” webpage, found here: https://www.tacoma.uw.edu/node/50016. This webpage displays scheduling timelines, which describe when 25live requests are processed based on the locations selected in the event wizards. This is especially helpful when you request classrooms in 25Live and don’t hear from me right away. Classrooms, computer rooms and breakout rooms are scheduled on a quarterly basis, so it may simply mean that your request is sitting in the queue until the day listed on the academic space scheduling timeline. I encourage you to bookmark this page for future reference.

If there are any questions or comments, please send them my way at silvaa@uw.edu.

Thank you! 

Ana Marie