For members of our community who may be affected by the partial government shutdown, library staff have compiled a short list of campus and community resources. See below for more information.
- Office of Student Advocacy and Support: The purpose of this office is to assist student in developing strategies to overcome and address barriers that prevent them from achieving their educational goals.
- The Pantry: The Pantry exists to provide free supplemental, nutritious, and culturally relevant food as well as hygiene items to all UWT students on campus.
- UWT Office of Financial Aid: Contact for questions about financial aid or information about applying for additional aid.
- Food and Housing Insecurities Guide: Find food and housing support on and off campus, including food banks, homesharing options, and shelters.
In the community
- Federal Student Aid Statement: Limited Impact on Financial Aid
- City of Tacoma: Help with utility bills
- Tacoma Housing Authority (operating through Feb. as of 1/16/19)