Through an agreement with the Center for Research Libraries and to support teaching and research online in Spring Quarter 2020, Gale is providing access to a number of digital primary source collections through June 30, 2020.
The collections available include:
- Public Health Archives
- Public Health in Modern America, 1890-1970
- Archives Unbound – 300+ collections – interdisciplinary topics including Area Studies, History, Politics, Religion, English Literature, and Local/Regional History
- Eighteenth Century Collection Online (ECCO), Parts I + II
- 19th Century Collections Online, Parts 1-12
- Sabin Americana, 1476-1926
- The Making of the Modern World, 1450-1970
- 19th Century British Library Newspapers, Parts 1-5
- 19th Century US Newspapers
- 19th Century UK Periodicals, Parts 1 + 2
- American Historical Periodicals, Series’ 1-6
- DIGITAL SCHOLAR LAB
- All titles above, integrated into Gale’s platform for digital humanities computing.