TRC Companies – Intern Opportunity for Students

Hello,

I hope the start of the school year is going well for you! My name is Natalie Nguyen, and I work with the intern program at TRC [trccompanies.com]. TRC is a leading, global consulting, engineering and construction management firm that provides environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions across our key markets.

I wanted to reach out because TRC is currently recruiting for a Weatherization Study Intern for September/October who is currently studying Civil or Environmental Engineering. The intern will work in Tacoma, WA for 2-3 days/week, and the position pays $30/hour. Students at University of Washington would be a great fit for this role! Below is a link to the job description as well as where students can apply.

https://careers.trccompanies.com/us/en/job/12495/Weatherization-Study-Intern [careers.trccompanies.com]

If you know of any students who would be interested, please send me their resume or have them apply directly.

Thank you! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions (nnguyen@trccompanies.com)!