One question that we have received numerous times concerns the Textbook Program. We are continuing the Textbook Program to the best of our abilities! Please read on to learn more about what we are able to offer!
What do students need to know about the Textbook Program?
- Print textbooks are not available.
- We are ordering e-book versions of textbooks when they are available.
- The loan period (how long you can check one of the textbooks out) will vary depending on title.
- Some books have a single user license, which means only one user can have the book open at a time.
- Please note that it may take the first two weeks of the quarter to process all the new textbook ebook orders – we appreciate your compassion and patience.
- If you don’t see your textbook and if it costs less than $75 you don’t have to wait for your instructor to order it. You can order it yourself with our purchase request form.
What do students need to know about Course Reserves?
- If you don’t see your textbook in the UW Libraries Catalog, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do instructors need to know about the Textbook Program?
- The library will continue the textbook program this quarter with some modifications. We will expand the model to include purchasing all required course texts when ebooks are available and as funding allows. Please see our Online Support for Faculty Guide for more information.
- If you have not yet put your orders in with the bookstore, you can use our request form to ask for a textbook.
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com.