Identify and Access Management – GME Program Administrator
The Account Request System (ARS) is a Centralized Identity Access Management System. It provides system access based on accurate information and educator/admin roles and status.
Requests for Access to MedHub
All enhancements requests and questions should be sent to Alyson Reighley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not submit requests directly to MedHub.
Institutions and Programs Using MedHub
Interested to know which of your fellow programs across the country are using MedHub? See the list of Enterprise Clients on the MedHub website for a list of participating institutions.
MedHub User Guides
Resources for Housestaff
Resources for Programs
Orientation to MedHub Resources for Programs
- Memo and Presentation Template
- Annual Program Evaluations (APE) in MedHub
- Procedures Certification Lookup
- See GME Finance page for Scheduling Guidelines
- Activity Naming Conventions
- List of Clinic/Site Abbreviations
- Scheduling Workshop (4/23/2020)